Please note: in case of any discrepancy between the French version of the general terms and conditions of sale and another language version, the original French version prevails.
1. General 1.1 The general or special terms and conditions stated either on the website or in the order confirmations of HUMARD Automation SA act as a commitment in the case of an order.
2. Conclusion of the contract 2.1 The contract is deemed concluded upon receipt of the written order confirmation from HUMARD Automation SA confirming its acceptance of the order.
3. Prices 3.1 Unless otherwise agreed, all prices are net prices, excluding VAT, ex works, without packaging, without transport and without deduction of any kind.
4. Terms of payment 4.1 The goods will only be dispatched once payment has been validated.
5. Scope of deliveries and services 5.1 The order confirmation lists exhaustively the services of HUMARD Automation SA.
6. Conditions of transport 6.1 The conditions of delivery correspond to the conditions INCOTERM 2020 EXW.
7. Delivery time 7.1 The deadlines indicated on the order confirmation are authoritative, and take into account the state of stock and supplies at the time of the order.
7.2 HUMARD Automation SA shall make every effort, within the limits of its means, to meet the proposed deadlines.
8. Transport insurance 8.1 Transport is always carried out at the risk of the consignee. The shipment is insured against transport risks only at the express request of the customer and at his own expense.
9. Procedure and acceptance of deliveries and services 9.1 HUMARD Automation SA shall check the deliveries and services, in accordance with customary practice, prior to delivery.
9.2 The buyer is required to check the deliveries and to notify the supplier of any defects within 5 working days. Failing this, the deliveries and services shall be deemed to have been accepted.
10. Warranty 10.1 HUMARD Automation SA guarantees 12 months on the parts, from reception.
10.2 Excluded from the warranty are damages resulting from natural wear and tear, insufficient maintenance, faulty assembly work, as well as any other reason for which HUMARD Automation SA is not responsible.
10.3 The warranty becomes void if the purchaser or third parties carry out modifications or repairs to the delivered goods without the written consent of HUMARD Automation SA.
11. Technical documentation 11.1 All documentation is available on the web site (www.PODHUMARD.com). Please read the mounting instruction before installing or using the product.
12. Complaint 12.1 All complaints must be made within 5 days after receipt of the goods.
13. Place of legal execution, place of jurisdiction and applicable law 13.1 The place of legal execution and the place of jurisdiction is Delémont and only Swiss law is applicable.
14. Modifications 14.1 HUMARD Automation SA reserves the right to modify the present general conditions at any time and without notice.